1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ Quiz - Name the writer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, May 4, 2007.

1. Well played.

My only thought is that if you're unsure whether or not a woman's had an orgasm, you're probably not doing it right.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think he is talking about women being unsure of whether they really had an orgasm or not. You didn't know the Sports Guy was so perceptive about women's sexuality, did you?

3. I stand by my earlier statement. If a woman isn't sure whether or not she had an orgasm, you did something wrong.

Let me add that I have no problem with Simmons. I read him. Most of the time I enjoy him. He just REALLY needs a fact checker. Recently, for example, he said Justin Harrell "spends his whole career hurt at Tennessee" when he played in 24 games and started 22 in the prior two seasons before his bicep injury. Oops!

4. Is there a Colonel Angus in the house? Colonel Angus? Urgent dispatch for you, sir.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The Colonel must be tongue tied at the moment.

6. I don't get it.

EDIT: Ahhhh. Now I do. Haven't watched SNL in years but that was funny.

7. Apparently, neither does the Sports Gal.
    Thank you. Thank you all so much.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

BA-DUM-CHA!

Thank you, folks, Fenian will be here all week! Enjoy the veal!

9. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I picture a young Sports Guy with a stack of The Sporting News, pages stuck together.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You make it sound as though we NEED ya'll?
    :)

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, those jars aren't gonna open themselves.

Draft saved Draft deleted