1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ Heisman balloting

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Nov 29, 2009.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

1. McCoy
    2. Gerhart
    3. Tebow

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh sure. THIS you can vote...

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Didn't I send poll last night?

4. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

1. Tate Forcier
    2. Tyson Lee
    3. CJ Spiller

5. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

1. Ingram
    2. Tebow
    3. Gerhart
    4. McCoy
    5. Armanti Edwards of Appalachian State.
    -- I think the dude is the little brother of Antwaan Randle El and twice the college player.
    6. Mr. Others — He's a baaaad dude when they're all combined: Spiller, Suh, Keenum, Moore, Spikes, Cody, etc.

Edduhdid for spuhlin

6. highlander

highlander Member

1. Toby Gerhart
    2. Kase Keenum
    3. Andy Dalton

7. Been thinking about this a lot this week, and after seeing today's games I think my thoughts were confirmed.

1. Gerhart
    2. Suh
    3. Keenum

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Yes I'm on the west coast but after watching Tebow and McCoy lay eggs and look like a deer in the headlights, its got to be Gerhart or Ingram. I was really impressed with Ingram today and how he made the most of what was available.

Suh had one of the most dominant games by a defender since Reggie White. He just threw blockers off him.

Its Gerhart, Suh, Ingram.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know who I'd vote for, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't give any votes to McCoy or Tebow just out of concern that those points might win it for them. If someone is going to win it by default, I'd prefer it was a guy from Bama, or Suh. Jeremiah Masoli might be the most outstanding player on a BCS team. Easily the guy most pivotal to his team's success. No Masoli, no Roses. Don't know if I can say that about Ingram, Stanford lost four games with Gerhart, and Nebraska lost four with Suh.

10. chilidog75

chilidog75 Member

Ingram's going to win it.
    But Suh should.
    The award is for the most outstanding player in college football and that is Suh. Without a doubt.
    If ever there were a year where a true defensive player (Woodson played some offense and returned kicks), should take home the Heisman this should be the year.

And not just because of this game. Suh leads them in tackles on the year! As a defensive tackle! Unreal. Most dominant interior lineman I think I've ever seen. Give it to the big guy. Or at least give him an invite to NYC. He'll be there again in a few months anwyay.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

1. Gerhart
    2. Ingram
    3. Suh

12. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

1. Suh
    2. Gerhart
    3. Ingram

Draft saved Draft deleted