1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com's official costume contest

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Oct 25, 2012.

1. The current Syrup to the Writing Waffle has tried to do couple costume ideas for a while but we could never click on anything. She decided on Barney and Betty Rubble. I am okay with this.

Also, Christian Grey's Anatomy is hilarious to me, although I have not partaken in either phenomenon.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

My fantasy baseball team was named AnaGrey'sAnatomy.

I'm surrounded by people who love Halloween, and it was always fun as a kid, but I don't think I 've worn a costume since I was 12.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

When he was a teenager, Bill Laimbeer was a Sleestack on Land of the Lost. I plan to wear the full costume on Halloween while trick or treating with the 3 nieces.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

In real life, I've put on the makeup and been a KISS character (Ace) for Halloween.

But here, on SportsJournalists.com, I'd opt for something hipper ... like this:

[​IMG]

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's .... that's just terrifying. That picture looks like the last thing you ever see if you pick the wrong guy on Craigslist.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh, he's the "wrong guy on Craigslist" alright. :D

7. Songbird

I'll make you disappear like "wrong guy on Craigslist" ...

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

The worst part is the Knicks jersey. Amar'e's out. Chandler might be. Lin's gone. Donnie Walsh is back in Indy. This ain't 1999, homie.

10. Songbird

Anthony Mason can give 'em 8 to 10 minutes per game still.

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

They're probably still paying Allan Houston.

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Couple costumes are immediately ruled out unless they can stand on their own. Who goes to a party intending to only speak with their significant other?

Draft saved Draft deleted