1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com you-know-what nation gets help from British tabloid re: Oscar noms

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003200001-2007040094_1,00.html (NSFW!)

http://defamer.com/hollywood/helen-mirren/please-hold-your-breast-supporting-actress-jokes-until-the-end-of-the-program-231571.php

2. Just watched that the other night. Ian Holm. David Warner and (rowrrrrrr) Diana Rigg, who plays one of the clothed roles.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

FB and I are of a generation who used up boxes of tissues dreaming of Diana Riggs. :)

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I do hope Charter has fixed my internets by the time I get home from work to look at this...

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Diana Rigg is in the latest episode of Extras, perhaps the best episode of the series yet.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Fixed. ;D

7. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I saw it onDemand. Funny, funny stuff. I nearly peed my pants when Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) asked her if she still had the suit from Avengers.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

1. Are Kate Winslet's boobs fake? They sure are sitting up nicely in that picture.
    2. The best, easily, is Helen Mirren.

9. The mothers of many kittens wept when Diana used to wear that leather suit on The Avengers.

10. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Whether or not they're fake, I'm glad they used that nudie pic, instead of the one from that movie she did with Harvey Keitel (forget the name) where she's naked and urinates on herself. I'm not into that.

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

No way Kate's are aftermarket.

And the new Los Angeles magazine has a nice cover shot of Helen pulling down on the front of her blouse. Rrrrowr!

If you wanna give Helen the ol' One Gun Salute, check out CALIGULA and THE COOK, THE THIEF, THE WIFE AND HIS LOVER.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Funniest thing I read today. Congrats. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted