1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sj.com Subscriber service..get your wallets out, Webby deserves our support

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, May 18, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

There's this teeny tiny announcement at the top of the site about Webby's new service. For those of you who are regulars and for those of you who hate the goddam ads, I'd encourage you to join. It's only $5.99 a month or $60.00 a year. Unfortunately that's in Fredo rather than Harper dollars. This place is the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Sign up, folks! Here's the message in case you missed it. You can do your part to help SportsJournalists.com while also taking advantage of a few added benefits. I've decided to start a new optional subscription-based program called SJ Subscribers. For $5.99 a month OR $60 a year, you can become an SJ Subscriber. SJ Subscribers will gain access to an exclusive board on SportsJournalists.com where they can communicate with other SJ Subscribers. In addition, you will no longer see any ads on this site - ever. If you are interested in this program, click on your profile (http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/account/) and then on the menu on the left click "Paid subscriptions" All payments must be made through PayPal. You do not need to register for a new account with PayPal to subscribe, all you need is a credit card. For those interested in paying via snail mail with a check or money order, only yearly subscriptions will be accepted for $60. Please PM or e-mail me for additional details regarding using this method. PLEASE NOTE: This is an OPTIONAL program. Those of you who do not wish to subscribe will see no changes to SportsJournalists.com. Everything will remain as it is now. Thanks for your support! Webby

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

And you get cool rainbow stars!

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sxy will never subscribe. The Jeff Gordon stars will scare her off :D

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Holy Shit, Batman!

I guess I shouldn't complain about the colour of the stars, should I?

(That's an old SportsJournalists.com joke)

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Oh, and since this place is basically high school, all the cool kids will want the coloured stars.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You forgot about people like JVD, Buck. :)

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Wow, I'd say I'm having an acid flashback, but I have never dropped acid.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Never, EVER complain about the stars.

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

What if I want to be different? ;D

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Different like Jimmy has two mommies different or something else? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

11. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Different like Jimmy has 10 mommies. ;D

I was always different in high school. Shocking, I know.

12. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

For the record, if a troll decides they want to donate and cause trouble on the exclusive SJ Subscriber board they will be dealt with swiftly... I will simply retract their membership and refund their subscription... and if that happens, there's also a strong possibility I would ban that person from the site completely.

Draft saved Draft deleted