1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com sex & morals poll

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 21, 2007.

?

Which is worse?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2007.
  1. Having sex with a dead deer

36 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Having sex in front of your 9-year-old daughter

31 vote(s)
    46.3%
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

;D

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I voted for the deer, only because I imagined what, if I had a 12-gauge to my face, would I rather do.

I'd rather not do either. But I'd really rather not have my face blown to bits, either.

3. There's one story that I remember reading about that's worse than either one of these. Someone posted it a few months ago on here. Here's the crux of what I remember from it:

Girl got killed in a car wreck. Guys saw her picture in the obit, thought she looked attractive, so they decided to dig up her body at the cemetery and have sex with it. I believe they were caught while they were digging, though, so they never carried out their despicable plan.

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

So ... were you just released?

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I guy having sex with a dead deer - there's no victim. It's not illegal to have sex with a meat loaf or a pound of ahi-grade tuna.
    As for how the guy got caught, I seem to recall it had something to do with his parole/probation violation in connection with the horse incident. Officers went o pay him a visit and found him covered with blood and fur and acting funny. They questioned him and he told them what he did.
    The guy's clearly a prime candidate to be the protagonist in a Chuck Palahniuk novel.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Thank Horny for Buck, so at least I know there's one other person out there who thinks like I do.

The guys shit nuts. I just don't think he committed a crime. his earlier conviction was for killing a horse to fuck it. I can see that being a crime.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll take bestiality-necrophilia for $1,000, Alex

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Don't forget an oversized grapefruit.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

You put your cock in a grapefruit?

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

So what does third base feel like?

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

NSFW.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, the 9-year-old girl could grow up to be a character in a Palahniuk novel.

12. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I can't believe no one took a swing at this, considering how well ol' Zeke put it on the tee...

Draft saved Draft deleted