1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Secret Santa, 2013 edition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SecretSanta, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

2. Re: SportsJournalists.com Secret Santa, 2013 edition (PAIRINGS HAVE BEEN SENT)

My gift was supposed to arrive at its destination last Thursday. Been so busy, haven't had time to track the package.

3. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Re: SportsJournalists.com Secret Santa, 2013 edition (PAIRINGS HAVE BEEN SENT)

Mine was dropped off at the post office this morning.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I was hoping to send a woman-ass-scented candle.

Guess I'm going to have to ask the GF an awkward question...

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I ask this every year because I'm an idiot who can't remember shit: Are we allowed to open before Christmas or the holiday of our choice? A package was waiting for me at the post office today and I'm jacked to open it.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I say open it

7. Moderator1

I will - the return address has left me almost giddy with expectation.
    The sender has some exceptional handwriting

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Mailed my gift this morning. Says giftee should receive by Dec. 16!

9. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I never wait. But I also read TV and movie spoilers...so I'm kind of an idiot.

10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

UPS tried to deliver something last night. She was there but for reasons that are inexplicable, she didn't go to the door when the delivery guy rang the bell.

No sender information. Just a tracking number and that the delivery needed to be signed for.

So I don't know if it was a package for me or something for her.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

FedEx says my giftee should have their gift.

12. Moderator1

I never really had a doubt three_bags_full was the man. Now it is confirmed. What a great gift. Thank you VERY MUCH

Draft saved Draft deleted