1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com ratings going down?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Law_Student

Law_Student New Member

Honestly, I am saying it was funny! Uproariously! I just wish you would tell it again so then I CAN tell it; nothing so important as hearing an oldtimer's jokes several times so you can get them down right for the next generation. ;)

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

No outing!

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You were on Lost?

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think we can all do it, if we want to.

5. hackcrack

hackcrack Member

I think some of you guys need to lighten up with the "hatred" bullshit about people on here, still here or gone from here. If they have an issue with "hate" then it's a personal problem beyond the scope of what any discussion board should sew. It's a discussion board, with faceless people discussing these issues. If you're not mature enough to take it in perspective, you really need a life. And if people who didn't want to discuss it bitched about it all the time, then I'd be very curious as to why they were even on the thread. There are many "rooms" in this bar. Why go into the room where bottles are flying through the air if you don't want to get cut?

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

In a manner of speaking.

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Agreed.

And I miss Clubber.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Clubber is the best poster in the history of this site and that's saying something since he's only made rare appearances in the last 3-4 years.

I'm fairly certain he did not defect to the other site unless it was to torment another former leading poster.

9. hackcrack

hackcrack Member

I'd like to look at the other site. If anyone knows what it is, pm me. I think I can argue without playing a victim card. Damn.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

11:47 a.m. (EST) -- wakes up in his usual puddle of urine on his spongebob squarepants sheets.
    11:48 a.m. -- logs on to SportsJournalists.com, to see what clubber has said about him now.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love that guy. I used to read his stuff at his real job. Hell of a writer.

12. hackcrack

hackcrack Member

I hope whoever couldn't handle it and had to bitch to the moderators all the time to fight their fights for them are happy now. That kind of shit is energizing America but sadly, not here. America is at a crossroads and we're talking about the latest TV show. Or, a Indonesian preschooler addicted to cigarettes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.