1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com NFL Survival League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Aside from four no-entries, it looks like we lost one person on the Steelers and another on the Redskins.

2. Bad Guy Zero

Bad Guy Zero Active Member

Yeah...I totally blanked on making a pick last week. I won't be making a run to the championship for the second year in a row.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Agreed. May as well just pick whomever the Browns are playing from here on out.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Right now, anyone who did has got to be sweating it out. Browns leading the Bengals 20-14 in the fourth.

Looks like all but one of the 16 left will advance with these 1 p.m. games. Twelve of us took the Giants and three more took the Colts. One person took the 49ers, who play at 4 p.m.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Stupid Ravens.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Looks like you were our only casualty this week. We had eight Eagles, three Steelers, three Vikings and one Cardinals.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Looks like a few different picks this week.

9 took Pittsburgh, 2 took Philadelphia, 2 took the Jets, 1 took Green Bay and 1 took Jacksonville.

I may be sweating out that Jacksonville pick right now. Down 10-6 in the third. Doh!

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fuck you very much, Jets.

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Fixed.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Still can't believe the Raiders beat the Eagles. I wouldn't blame anyone who took Philly today, for sure.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

FUCK YOU PICKED THEM TOO?! OK, this BFF shit has gone too far. Eat shit you fuckface!!!

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This is getting scary. Next I'll be growing a rat tail and you will be buying a Terrible Towel.

Draft saved Draft deleted