1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com NFL Survival League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I might be jumping the gun a little here. But with my teams long gone from pennant races, it's time to get excited about football again. Which means fantasy leagues, which means survival leagues ...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival

Group ID: 1925
    Password: roethlisberger7

Not sure who won last year, I can't remember anything but a Steelers loss knocking me out in Week 6 or so.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I remember that most of us were eliminated by week 5. Here's to lasting longer. (That's what she said)

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Wouldn't BigBen be a much easier password for those of us who are spelling-challenged? :)

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala was taken.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Well played, sir.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I thought it would be funny to use that as a password, for exactly that reason. :D

7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

A former tri-charmion is in.

8. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

"60 Minutes of Del" is in. Perhaps this year I'll remember to make my Week 1 pick.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So much for signing up as the Terrible Towels. Now I have to think, dammit! :)

I'm not worried about remembering to make my pick. I probably won't have to do it more than a week or two. :)

10. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

I'm Not Picking Cleveland - formerly the Ghost of Hart Lee Dykes - is signed up and accounted for. Here's hoping we last more than one week this year.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Tell you what, because you are a compatriot, I'll offer up the name to you. I do have another name in mind.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I was just kidding. I thought it was funny that I signed up as Terrible Towels to find that you had already taken the name. You're running the show. You should get your first choice in team name.

I already switched to Santonio's Toes.

Draft saved Draft deleted