1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

##Sj.com NCAA 11 PS3 Dynasty League - Owners Wanted##

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

What's the word on this? Anything?

2. McNuggetsMan

McNuggetsMan Active Member

Are we not holding a PS3 league?

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I'm pretty sure it died.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Do we have enough? I'd love to do it, but I've only got myself, 2 friends and a few folks here.

If we think we can do it I am game, although, I can't claim to know how to set this thin up. Anyone like to help? Rumple maybe?

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I don't know how it works on PS3, but if it's like Xbox, you need their login names (I'm assuming there is an equivalent thing to Xbox's gamertags).

You send an invite out to the dynasty and that person selects the team they want. (In past years, the commish would send out specific invites. They changed that this year).

Obviously we all picked our teams on our thread, according to the rules we had laid out (teams B-minus and below).

Then everyone does their preseason stuff, clicks ready to go and the commish can then advance to week 1.

Again, this is how I did it on Xbox. Not sure how you do it on PS3, although I can't imagine it's that hard.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

It won't take that much to set it up. We just need a commissioner and someone to send out invites and that's it.

Draft saved Draft deleted