1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com I need a favor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Mar 23, 2011.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I never ask you guys for anything, so I was hoping some of you could help me out.

My cousin is entered in a contest with about 15 other people to win a vacation to South Beach through the GM College Program. The video that gets the most votes online wins. If you vote you are entered into win a Macbook pro.

There's the link. You may have to "like" the page on facebook to vote and be entered to win the computer. You can vote up to 5 times per day and the contest runs through April 25.

http://apps.facebook.com/gm_college_video/videos/?c=name&v=162

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I voted, and posted it on my wall for others to vote. Good luck to her!

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Thanks IJAG, by the way, in my new position I happen to come across a lot of promotions like these. Some of them aren't publicized well so there are great chances to win. Some of them are also targeted toward people in certain regions. Last week our clients gave away an iPad for some Facebook contest and only three people entered. Hopefully I can use this thread to tell you guys about upcoming deals and stuff.

BTW, a major promotion we are doing right now involves OnStar. If you have the blue button in your car press it. Not only can you win a car, but I've heard there is an incentive for everyone who pushes the button. Even if you don't have active service, just push it between now and the end of the month. I'm not allowed to say what the incentive is, but it's certainly worth the five seconds it takes to press the button and say hi to the operator.

Details here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/onstar?sk=app_200044123340959

Draft saved Draft deleted