1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com get-together in NY/Philly?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 13, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Anyone feel like meeting up at a Yanks/Mets/Phillies game any time this summer? Hell, how 'bout at the halfway point and catch a Trenton Thunder game? Stop over at Katmandu for dinner and drinks afterwards, then go to the Trentonian, egg the building and spray-paint "Jelenic sucks d!ck" on the walls? (the last activity, not so much?)
  2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I'll be at the Phillies-Giants game on June 2 as part of a week-long wedding palooza trip/vacation.
    At least four other people on the trip post or peruse SportsJournalists.com. If you buy beer, you're welcome to hang. We want the whole Philly experience, so bring batteries to throw at Bonds and we hope someone gets horribly injured during the game so we can all point and laugh.
  3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

If the June 2nd game is on a Sunday, I would be all over that cause my Sunday plan allows it. Let me know some details and we could tailgate Philly style.
  4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

June 2 is a Saturday, June 3 is a Sunday.
  5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I would be down to go to the game, someone PM me with some details.
Draft saved Draft deleted