1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

sj.com fave/bimbo hired by jets

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Aug 11, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

This game hostess thing is like welfare for hotties who aren't qualified for real jobs. I know Stephenie from Survivor: Palau and Guatemala got a similar gig for Philadelphia Flyers games, and I'm sure there are others.

2. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Sort of the way that TV news anchoring is becoming the gated playground of 6-foot blonde women in their 30s.

3. HHDT

HHDT New Member

i just took a look at the link and i dont remember actually taking a look at her face....

god bless her

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I believe that is her plastic surgeon's job.

5. HHDT

HHDT New Member

ha... true... but i will not be complaining

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Just a hunch, but I think Marisa might be a bit too busy jetsetting around the globe on 6-figure modeling assignments to serve as 'Jets Hostess' for the flash-your-tits-in-the-Meadowlands-stairwell crowd.

7. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

That is unquestionably the case. I was just throwing out an example of someone so stunning and well known they might make a difference in getting Jet fans inside the stadium early or whatever it is the team hopes to accomplish here. Steger's not that type of person at all.

8. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

T-I-T-S! Tits! Tits! Tits!
    (instead of J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets! But you knew that, right? Right? Is this thing on?)
    The New York Jets, proving shallow exists everywhere.

(A barb from which I am not immune, either.)

9. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

The Jets are one of the worst run franchises in US sports. The overall lack of judgement is stunning. With all the nonsense going on at halftime, they do this. Unbelievable.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't live in an NFL town. What exactly does an NFL hostess do?

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Depends. How much you got?

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

In the never-ending quest for revenue streams, perhaps the Jet should skip past this clearly incremental step by hiring multiple hostesses and investing in a Champagne Room? It would give a whole new meaning to Luxury Box.

Draft saved Draft deleted