1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Fantasy Golf League time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Dec 21, 2010.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Active Member

OK boys and girls, it's that time of year again: The SportsJournalists.com fantasy golf league is up and running. (Thank God for those of us stuck in the snow; it means the end of winter is in sight.) I set it up through Yahoo.com as usual (fantasysports.yahoo.com). The league name is "SportsJournalists.com golfers" the league ID number is 4844 and the password is "birdies." I set it up so that under the new rules you can dump your lowest scoring week of the season in case anyone forgets to set their lineup. Season starts Jan. 6 so register now. (Well, what are you waiting for? Quit reading and DO IT!)

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Cosmo did this already. He ran it last year too.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/2943167/

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Active Member

Oops. My mistake. I looked for the thread and couldn't find it. Sorry. Delete this if you would moderators. (I did set it up a few years ago if that earns me any forgiveness!)

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

No sweat dude. Please join us in the other league! Also, totally like the mulligan idea so I added that to the settings.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Yea, not sure where the original post was. I found it by looking in the past posts of Cosmo.

Only posted the link to help get more people. Much more fun to have a big league than a smaller one.

I think there's about 12 in there now.

6. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Love the mulligan idea. Really could have used it a couple of years ago. Effing Bob Hope and his five-day tourney.

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Active Member

ThreePuttBogeyMan is in and ready for another mediocre season! (I went looking for a new thread; never thought to look for the old one.)

Draft saved Draft deleted