1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Fantasy Golf League time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Dec 21, 2010.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

OK boys and girls, it's that time of year again: The SportsJournalists.com fantasy golf league is up and running. (Thank God for those of us stuck in the snow; it means the end of winter is in sight.) I set it up through Yahoo.com as usual (fantasysports.yahoo.com). The league name is "SportsJournalists.com golfers" the league ID number is 4844 and the password is "birdies." I set it up so that under the new rules you can dump your lowest scoring week of the season in case anyone forgets to set their lineup. Season starts Jan. 6 so register now. (Well, what are you waiting for? Quit reading and DO IT!)

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Cosmo did this already. He ran it last year too.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/2943167/

3. TwoGloves

Oops. My mistake. I looked for the thread and couldn't find it. Sorry. Delete this if you would moderators. (I did set it up a few years ago if that earns me any forgiveness!)

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

No sweat dude. Please join us in the other league! Also, totally like the mulligan idea so I added that to the settings.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Yea, not sure where the original post was. I found it by looking in the past posts of Cosmo.

Only posted the link to help get more people. Much more fun to have a big league than a smaller one.

I think there's about 12 in there now.

6. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Love the mulligan idea. Really could have used it a couple of years ago. Effing Bob Hope and his five-day tourney.

7. TwoGloves

ThreePuttBogeyMan is in and ready for another mediocre season! (I went looking for a new thread; never thought to look for the old one.)

Draft saved Draft deleted