1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Dixie mini-outing proposal

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Jul 17, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Googled fat redneck and this is what I came up with...
    Was either that or....

[​IMG]

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Exactly what the hell did I do to deserve being outed?  :mad:

Seriously, I live within sight distance of the Galleria in Hoover. If anyone wants to try and get together, I'm game. And no, you may not lick my nipple.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That'd be fitting since there were several outings (the bad kind) at the 2005 Media Days.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I am doubled over.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Geez, slappy, just because dools posted a pic of 21 didn't mean you had to gross out everybody with boom's pic.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sorry dude... my bad :-[

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

I'm going to be passing through Alabama and Georgia in August. I should be dried out from Toronto by then.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Jonesy, be sure to let me know when you do.. I want to read about the Canadian drinking Scotch ....

9. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Definitely let us know when you're coming through, Jones. After reading the McCain story, I'd be honored to buy you a beer.

10. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

If I can borrow someone's credentials to get in the place, identify myself as Gern Bladston, Dicklick Bi-Weekly AutoShopper, I'd love to ask Commish Mike Slime Slive why he's such a piece of shit commish who's afraid of being seen in public or having an opinion on anything that miiiiight remotely promote the best interests of the SEC.

Draft saved Draft deleted