1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com DFW residents

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lucas Wiseman, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Since I now live in DFW, I figured I'd see how many folks on here live in the Metroplex... post on this thread or PM me if you don't want to out yourself. I'm really just curious to see how many of you are out there.. I only know of a couple. Who knows, you might get to meet the man behind the curtain!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You can take the boy out of Milwaukee, but you can't make him... root for Mike Leach in any way, shape or form...

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I live about 5 hours away.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sorry. That's in his other direction

5. Angola! doesn't live in Texas ... that part of the state doesn't count.

I live in OKC now, but I am originally from East Texas and am in Dallas several times a month, and am seriously thinking of moving to DFW.

Any help or advice you need, I can be that guy.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I live on the edge of the Metroplex. Hope you like it down here. The summers are very mild.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn, Webby, I'm in Dallas a few times per year thanks to visiting family. We'll have to meet at The Gingerman sometime.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wasn't what I was getting at... where ever Gola lives, Webby lives -- the other way

9. I know. I was being facetious.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

come on now, my part of texas is the best. plus, they just redid our bowling alley and have great drink deals on thursdays.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Webby only moved down there once he found out I was off NASCAR and wouldn't be coming to town any more. He hates me that much.

Draft saved Draft deleted