1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Christmas Party:knock twice and come inside... (running Xmas thread)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Dec 24, 2008.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I will bring brownies I baked myself (yes they are good, and no I don't put pot in them).

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I've got a bottle of wine my friend brought back from her birthday trip to Napa and some leftover peppermint bark. If that's not a party...

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Not getting bagged, tonight.

WILL get bagged, tomorrow.

4. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work tonight but all packed and ready for my flight tomorrow to Charlotte, where the Love on the Internets friend/lover will be meeting me and we will head to my family's Christmas celebration at my brother's. I really need to start drinking now and just continue straight through for that. I'll try to check in tomorrow from North Carolina.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Nollaig shona, Fen.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

And my cookies, I trust?

7. I've got the Cuervo if anyone likes tequila.

8. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

9. Bringing plenty of sparkling cider and turkey burgers for the conservative digesting folks of SportsJournalists.com...home tonight, heading up to Delaware for a couple of days at home before I come back to an early deadline for my publication on Sunday. Fun times.

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Guinness, Irish cheddar and a French country-style loaf here. And, on the side, Colman's mustard and Branston pickle! Maybe Santa will bring Moroccan hashish as well, but I don't think the authorities in Cowshitistan are inclined to wink at such transgressions.

11. Suaimhneas backatcha, kid.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Only if there a roof to fall off of or toothpaste for those tender moments.

:) :D ;D
    (Happy Holidays, 'Gola!)

Draft saved Draft deleted