1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com Bowl Pick Em contest on Yahoo

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

<a href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=14853&P=sj">
    Let's see if my luck continues in picking football in a bowl pick 'em contest.</a>

The group ID is: 14853
    The password is: sj

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm in.

My middling, middle of the pack fantasy ways will migrate to this league.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Will your team name be Superfluous Redundancy?

4. 93Devil

I'm thinking of It's Alliteration, Asshole. ::)

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Touche.

6. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I'm too much of a fanboy looser to pick with my head. I'd rather pick with my heart and hope my teams win rather than pick with my head and have to hope I'm wrong.

7. 93Devil

Hey, I have been nothing more than an average player in every league I have joined from this board.

It's like killing a mockingbird when you beat my squads/picks. I pose no real danger of winning these things it seems, but I am happy give it a shot.

8. 93Devil

You know, that is why I joined six football leagues through work/friends/this board. I have so many players that I cannot keep track of who I do and do not have. It just lets me watch the games.

Nothing pisses me off more than watching a game and hear, "Oh, who just got the TD in the Bills game?" When Buffalo 7, Jets 3 scrolls on the tv.

My alma mater only plays in one bowl game, so I really cannot fanboy everygame.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Are you Alyssa Milano?

10. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I'm in. However, I am still bitter about Boo Berry's loss in the cereal tournament awhile back. Hawaii over Georgia!

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Can't keep track of who you do? You need to stay home and take a nap occasionally

12. 93Devil

Shit, her teams are probably doing better than mine.

Draft saved Draft deleted