1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.COM AWARDS POLL: Jones wins Member of the Year

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Dec 26, 2006.

?

Who is your choice for SJ.COM Member of the Year?

Poll closed Jan 2, 2007.
  1. BYH

8.5%
  2. Jones

25.5%
  3. IJAG

14.2%
  4. jason_whitlock

13.2%
  5. Bubbler

23.6%
  6. Buck

15.1%
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

You need a makeover. The smart ones here realize what a prolific, savvy and valuable contributor you are. [/shameless suckup] Alas, as the last several years have proven, slow and steady does not win this race. You need an edge. You need scandal.

I think we need to dirty you up, make you angrier. Do you even curse, dude? You need to curse. Fuck this and twatwaffle that.

And maybe create a romance with another SportsJournalists.commer. Yeah, that's it. Infuse some drama into your quiet life. You and your mate can do the mating dance here and then go thru a litany of highs and lows. You guys can break up...then get back together! Come December, when people are thinking about the best of 2007, everyone will remember angry Oz and his girlfriend and voila! Recognition for several years of anonymity!!!!

Think about it. Get back to me.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I GOT IT!!!!

FLAVOR OF OZ!!!!!

Damn I'm good. We'll stream episodes every week as female SportsJournalists.commers attempt to seduce Oz.

Oz, you're going to be member of the year in 2007. In more ways than one, quite possibly. :D :D :D

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Buck, you might want to familiarize yourself with the Packers re: the decade of the 1970s. That's what's on the horizon.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

What are you saying? I need to merge my screen name with someone else?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey, they went 8-8 with one win over a winning team (that didn't even show up for the finale)! They've either got a 457-year-old legend at QB, or a kid who broke his foot in his first extended action behind center. They've got 32-year-old Donald Driver and, uhh, well, that guy and the other guy at WR.

Viva la Packers!!!!

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I second that emotion. That thread would be the shit.

And consider this Oz ... avatar changes.

We all know to Muck Fizzou, but do we know who you was your masturbation inspiration on any given night?

Of course we don't. But we would if it was in your avatar! Oz's spank material: Jan. 2, 2007 -- pix above.

Instant hit. :D

7. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

You may be right. I may be crazy.

I fear against fear that the Aaron Rodgers Era will ever come to pass. I get nauseous already.

The last two months, it sure felt like Favre would come back ... but after that last press conference, I'm not sure anymore. I don't even want to think about what's after that.

8. Bubbler

Lynn Dickey I still spry I hear.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

OK but Sophia Bush is off-limits.

10. Bubbler

Damn BYH, do you think Sophia Bush is the sole reserve for your imaginary pud adventures?

My guess is that she has frictioned up many a dick besides yours.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

DUH!!! I only ask that she not grace any other avatar.

After my thrashing in the MOY voting, at least grant me that as I slink away.

12. Bubbler

... to friction up your dick?

(Hate to let my ego run rampant, but I going to try and sell that phrase like heroin in Scotland)

Draft saved Draft deleted