1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Six murdered near Seattle

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

very little is amusing about this thread. that post certainly was.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Hed Bust surely wants rights like everybody else
    He knows that running around telling people to "fuck off" isn't necessarily always the best solution.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm going to steal that line and call it my own. ;D

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It originally was Poindexter's.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid line nonetheless.

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

too easy.

7. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Funny how due process is a real pain in the ass until it's your due process or that of someone you love. I agree, it would be nice if the court system was less cumbersome, but the bottom line is that these are serious decisions made by serious people ... so serious skills are required. It's kind of the fabric of what we do around here. And, BTW, if the state is going to officially kill people, the least it can do is make damn sure every i is dotted and t is crossed just right. The government should want the torture test required to kill one of its own.

That said, give me 30 minutes in a room with these fucks and we can save the court system the trouble and I'll happily take my chances in front of any jury.

Draft saved Draft deleted