1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sirius Stiletto 10 receiver

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Dec 30, 2007.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

All I wanted from my girlfriend for Christmas was a dozen golf balls and maybe a DVD. Instead she shocked the hell out of me and got me wlatellite radio with the $30 gift card to activate it. Anyone have this receiver, if so gimme' your analysis. I like the versatility of it in that I can take it to the beach, golf course, football games and use it like a Walkman. THat said, it doesnt work as well in the house as I expected it to but that seems to be more of a network issue than a receiver issue.
  2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Be sure that wherever you take it, you better be facing southwest. My bet-- you will have a love hate relationship with it . Reception can be very spotty. Best use is to pre record at location that you get good reception but that does not help for live broadcast.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I got a stiletto last year and as much as I love Sirius, I have some issues with it...

It works great on the Internet setting, but you can't record on that one...
  4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted