1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sinus Infections

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You'll feel like a hundred bucks in the morning now that that issue has been cleared up.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

saline nasal spray and a humidifier will help you avoid this problem, as will Vapor rubs, etc.

The key is to stay humidified (so things don't dry up and let bacteria build up) and reduce the mucus production.

I have tons of problems with sinus infections, and the most problematic part of them is that the passages get too dry. This is the source of most infections.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

SaltAire is a pre-mixed, drug free, saline irrigation solution that helps clear blocked nasal passages and relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and allergies. It washes away dust, mold, pollens as well as other allergens and pollutants. The smooth, non-irritating formula and unique dispensing bottle make nasal irrigation incredibly convenient and pleasant. Included dispensing bottle allows it to be used without an irrigation unit such as the Hydro Pulse. Ideal as a travel backup.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Outside of sinus surgery, try local honey....has to be locally developed to have the local pollens, etc.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Cool. I'm going to have to look into this. Thanks, ifilus

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fixed. :)

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I should have been cleared up a long time ago then. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted