1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SINGLES: What's your dealbreaker?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

So, just asking here D-3 ... if you say 100% of women are what you say they are ... I'm going out on a limb to think you've given up on EVER finding a woman to settle down with?

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You are correct -- virtually 100 percent of women fit into one of those categories. Because that's what people do. You want someone sitting alone in her castle waiting for you? I prefer someone who has lived, but maybe that's just me.

I guess your list does leave out widows in mourning, so good luck meeting them (without approaching anyone, of course).

Talk about a recipe for dying alone, dude.

3. This may be the single saddest thing I've ever read. And I don't mean that as an insult towards you, D-3. I mean that that perspective is very sad.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You know women don't sit around waiting for the perfect man to ride up on a white horse (or in my case a black crotch rocket). You shouldn't either, D-3.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The fact sc just said "black crotch rocket" makes me giggle.

6. sportschick

My white horse:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, I knew what you meant. It still made me laugh.

8. sportschick

I just wanted an excuse to post a 'busa :D

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Just so's you know ... I wear small, low-cut shirts so guys do look there. Really ... I shit you not.

10. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Re: tramp stamp

There are few places on a woman's body that will not stretch due to pregnancy or age-related weight gain. Well, that won't stretch too much and render an image unrecognizable. The small "tramp stamp" area of the lower back is one of them. If the tattoo is too large it will stretch on the edges, but that's a pretty safe place to preserve the image.

Draft saved Draft deleted