1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SINGLE-ISH, but not necessarily now: What's your dealmaker

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by joe, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

My GF at the time was crashed at my place while I was getting hammerred at a Snoop Dogg show at a local night club.

At 3 AM I got into bed where I insisted that my GF try on the baby blue Snoop toque I had bought. I then insisted she get up and have a look at herself in the mirror with the toque on.

By the time she got back I was passed out.

Amongst her many other tremendous traits I knew I had a keeper if she was willing to put up with my assorted oddball idiosyncrasies.

2. joe

joe Active Member

No shit? Well, color my face red.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Marry me?

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Can I have a wife in each country?

And, Joe, you are correct. The H stands for humble! I was just f-ing around with you and Pallister.

5. lono

lono Active Member

FIXED

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

My wife and I were set up, so I had little hope, but within the first 10 minutes or so, for some reason, I mentioned that I wanted to name my next dog Trogdor.

She answered, "Like the Burninator?"

It just got better from there. We now actually own a Baby Trogdor onesie that will soon be worn by our first child.

And if you don't know Trogdor, well, here ya go:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

7. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

DELETE!

8. joe

joe Active Member

Dude, that's fucked up.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Homestar Runner is only appreciated by the coolest of the cool kids (seriously, poke around in there and you'll get hooked). Doc Babar not only was familiar, she knew about Trogdor. It was meant to be.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If I knew, wouldn't I be off the market?

Longest relationships I've had have been with guys who didn't try to turn me into what they thought the perfect woman was.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

A huge music (as in can sing or play an instrument well) dork, sports nerd or sci-fi/fantasy fan. Three of my loves.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sci-fi/fantasy fans are hot!

Draft saved Draft deleted