1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since the team is so bad, Cowboys fans entertain themselves at home games

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Is that Canadian for finishing on the grill?

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Well, if they were in the upper deck, they could have. :)

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I look forward to her spring break video.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I always that was "going top shelf".

5. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Those two have nothing on the Metrodome bathroom couple, 2008, Iowa at Minnesota...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/high-scoring-metrodome-affair

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Wasn't that the married chick who said she got so drunk she doesn't remember anything that happened after she left home that morning -- with her husband. Oh, yeah, he wasn't the guy she banged in the stall.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I'm sure there are countless celebs who would agree with you, who's reputations have been trashed for one moment of weakness or indiscretion. However, that should just serve as advance warning that if you don't want to end up on TMZ or deadspin, keep the freak inside of you caged up in public settings -- particularly at football stadiums with 80,000 people in attendance. You don't get breaks from being held accountable for your actions. And yes we should all be allowed to let our hair down every once in a while, but how you go from letting your hair down to giving a very public lap dance is beyond me.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And the ironic thing is, she kept her hair in the ponytail during the little episode.

9. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

LOL!

The video was weird in that the dude had no qualms about the guys filming it and talking all that trash right behind him. The chick's beef should be with her companion for letting her make an ass of herself when, in theory, he should have been protecting her from doing so.

10. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

You are correct, sir. It seems so long ago (2 years ago) since Iowa housed the Gophers in the final game in the Metrodome for Minnesota. Iowa visits Minny and their new crib to close out this season.

I'm hoping for an encore performance.

Draft saved Draft deleted