1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since the team is so bad, Cowboys fans entertain themselves at home games

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Nov 3, 2010.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, every good Christian girl who makes one drunken mistake wears a leopard print bra and has a stomach tattoo.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

While I agree with you on one level, on another I think we all owe one another a bit more than that. Just because someone goes out of his/her way to show his/her ass doesn't mean it's just fine and dandy to do all we can to get it on the big screen. What kind of person, watching that young lady in action, wouldn't at least feel a twinge of doubt about recording it and then posting it on the internet? A total creep, that's who.

On the other hand, maybe the shame this girl experiences will keep her friends in check in the future.

Re: the Rangers/Cowboys dynamic. I popped for two scalper-priced tickets to the first W.S. game in Arlington and the mid-term budget took a pretty big hit. Ordinarily, I could subsidize that by unloading some of my Cowboys season tickets, but that well's running pretty dry these days.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What kind of person, watching that young lady in action, wouldn't at least feel a twinge of doubt about recording it and then posting it on the internet? A total creep, that's who.

She wanted to acted like a stripper or whore in front of 80,000 - what's the matter with another 80,000 hits on the youtube?

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I do count as one of my blessings that I was able to grow up in the pre-internet, pre-YouTube era, where some of my less flattering moments couldn't be shared with millions around the globe.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Chicks like the one in this video feel blessed that they are able to grow up in the internet, YouTube era, where moments like these are captured for millions.

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Well OK then, bark like a dog and we'll take it down. Or, maybe this video will help your friend become the next Jenn Sterger.

It amazes me that people still don't think they're accountable for what they do in public. Much less in a public place with 80,000 other people.

7. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

her rack may taste great, but it sure appears to be less than filling :D ;D

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I don't entirely disagree with the videographer being a creep. I think the boyfriend qualifies as well, because he should have told her to quit behaving like that for the world to see. I'm sure there are dozens of cell phone photos and videos floating around of her antics.

But it all goes back to "don't do the crime if you can't do the time." Don't flash on Bourbon Street if you don't want somebody filming it. Don't grind your boyfriend and show an entire section of Cowboys Stadium your bra if you don't want it on the Internet.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm not in the least absolving the lass in question. This is the price you pay for acting the fool. But it bugs me that everywhere you turn there's someone just waiting for a chance to make sure the whole world knows you acted like a fool.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

An NFL game is no place for children. It's basically like taking a kid to a bar filled with 70,000 people. 40,000 if you're in Jacksonville, but you get the point.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I think they should have the decency to do it in the upper deck.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with that. Not at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted