1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since the team is so bad, Cowboys fans entertain themselves at home games

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

But like the Cowboys, no payoff.

Of course if this was Soldier Field, the guy would have been sacked by security and the girl intercepted by one of the guys nearby.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If this was Soldier Field it'd be 28 degrees and no such thing would happen.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

It's Boots and his neighbourh

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nah; she didn't have the good door facing him.

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Perhaps her cunny isn't the draw she thought it was.

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Guess I'm too much the old fart, but I'da been pissed if this had happened near me. I take my kids to games there regularly. Is the NFL really NSFK*? Sheesh ... doesn't anyone know how to act anymore?

*Not Safe For Kids

7. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I think it's become established that an NFL game is no longer a family experience, at least until your kids are grown.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey, if the team can't score in the stadium, then neither should the fans.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The answer is no ... no one has any shame in the Jersey Shore/Reality TV/Real World Era.

Update: Deadspin claims to have identified the young lady as an East Carolina student but said it won't reveal her name (oh, so Deadspin is the voice of moderation all of a sudden). The EC connection resulted in a hilarious post below the deadspin item: "So David Garrard had the second-best performance by an ECU student"

Deadspin claims a friend of the girl wrote this to them:

"I am writing with the most respect and consideration possible, and with all the hopes in the world that you will receive this message with the same thoughts. I know the young lady in the cowboys video that you posted, and I don't think you are aware of the potential damage you are causing.
    She is a very smart, self respecting, modest girl that took a vacation and let her hair down, as cliche as that sounds. She cannot afford to be mocked and ridiculed and posted on the internet during a moment she not only doesn't remember but would like to forget, and this video takes away her right to do so. Please consider the girl you see in that video not as a "stripper, whore, slut, etc" or any of the other vulgar names shes been called, but see her as a young lady that had maybe a little too much fun and should be allowed to put her wild night behind her.
    If I could beg on my hands and knees in front of you, I would, her future, her reputation, and her dignity all rides on how you respond to this. Thanks for taking the time to read this."

http://deadspin.com/5681801/the-frantic-search-for-the-cowboys-lap-dance-girl

I would say that if you don't want to be mocked and your future, reputation and dignity ride on anything, it should ride on whether or not you make a drunken, drooling trollop of yourself in front of 70,000 people.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Love the comments.

"I'm done trying to please everyone around me"

Why stop now? You were just getting good at it.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, it's the website's fault this girl has lost her reputation and dignity. Sorry, but the second she started acting like that in public she's done the damage to her-own-damn-self.

If you don't want the world to think poorly of you, don't act poorly in public. Be a freak behind closed doors, not in an NFL stadium.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I was in Arlington for the World Series over the weekend and you could get a seat for the Cowboys game for $12. The stadium tour costs $30. I remarked to the guy sitting next to me that I thought I'd never see the day when the Rangers overshadowed the Cowboys in October/November.

Draft saved Draft deleted