1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Since I know you all love a reason to bash ESPN....

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by bp6316, Apr 30, 2007.

1. giantjay25

giantjay25 Member

I concur about Delta.

Took a cross-country flight from San Diego to NYC about six weeks ago (during the opening round of the NCAA men's hoops tournament) on a Delta flight and it was like sitting in my living room.

Satellite TV, a GPS-thingy (it would tell you our altitude and location) and even trivia.

Mind you, about three weeks ago my parents-in-law practically missed a Eurpoean cruise (well, they did make it, but without any luggage for five days) all courtesy of Delta.

I don't know how the airline took care of them after pulling such a gaffe but I know I'd hate for that to be my pre-paid vacation.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

So I've heard. Never flown Jet Blue, but whenever the chance presents itself, I want to try them. I am curious.

3. The AP is getting in on this, too.

From today's wire on the Reds/Rockies game:

"The crowd was on its feet again after his over-the-shoulder catch robbed MATT Hawpe in center field in the eighth."

They moved a write-thru, but damn, this guy's had his name butchered twice in the span of a week.

Draft saved Draft deleted