1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Simmons re-ups with ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Bristol Insider, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Fucker has been hinting and alluding to that very thing for at least a year now. Probably just posturing for a bigger payday.

Wonder what he's making now? He's already living in Michael Rappaport's neighborhood, which is not exactly Jack Nicholson's 'hood, but more than you and I make.

2. UP NEXT: "ESPN's Behind the Dojo: The Inside Story of Cobra Kai, from executive producer Bill 'Sports Guy' Simmons."

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That made me laugh out loud.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Same here.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Whatsamatta U.? ::) :D

Now if Simmons would start dropping in detailed references to "Rocky and Bullwinkle" and "Dudley Do-Right" episodes, he would indeed be funny. ;D

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Stroke, stroke, stroke . . .

Bail, bail, bail!

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

So you re-sign, people say that you "re-up." When you sign for the first time, do you "up"?

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm very, very happy to hear this news. More fodder, baby, interspersed with some knowledgable NBA info. Sweet.

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

And what's up with airline food?

10. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Simmons is a JOKE!

His columns are too long and unworthy of reading. I bypass this prankster. He tries too hard.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You are not alone, bruh. I'm hot and cold with him, much more cold than I used to be. But I give him props for getting himself on the map after igniting himself at The Globe.

Go check Sonofthesportsguy.com (I'm not affiliated with the site at all) to find some good rips on the Billster. Every now and then I check that site out for kicks.

If he didn't know some NBA, he'd be pretty much worthless. I mean, dude lost to his wife in NFL picks...

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Bruh, why the Britney avatar?

Draft saved Draft deleted