1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sienna Miller: Nekkid (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 2, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Agreed. Serena she ain't. ;)

2. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

True. Plus it's just less they're gonna sag in about 20 years.

3. NDub

NDub Guest

I can't believe I just went through the trouble of downloading and installing QuickTime to watch that crap.

And yes, her boobs are small and the piano music is odd.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She was imagining it was JDV. That's why she brought so much passion to the scene.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

He didn't need magnum-sized Trojans, whatever.

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

What's so great about that? [/chloesevigny]

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Nothing special. The one in Monster's Ball and the one in Killing Me Softly, as well as The Dreamers, were much more graphic. I make that point because wikipedia hilariously linked to a foxnews article that this was possibly "REAL sex!"

The best part is where Lord Vader is thrashing her around and you can see Ms. Miller's pelvic bones sticking out. Give the girl a sandwich, please.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Now THAT was some great stuff, especially the uncut version where there's like flashes of her almost giving him a bj, ... And Sienna Miller isn't within shouting distance of Halle Berry's sexiness.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Hayden Christensen ... still can't act.

And didn't they use that music in one of the Young Lady Chatterly movies? Or was it something starring Sylvia Kristel? They all seemed to look alike when I was 14 years old trying to see past the distortion on Skinamax which we didn't subscribe to.

10. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

works for me

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I can understand thinking Sienna is mighty thin, but I am shocked beyond belief that anyone would be horrified by this clip, as a couple of folks seem to be.

12. lono

lono Active Member

Sienna: The leader in the clubhouse for 2007 Babe of the Year.

Draft saved Draft deleted