1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sienna Miller BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

You can get 'em without the slaw.
    And they are gooooood.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Not my kind of food, so I have never eaten one, but I have seen em. Ain't nothing like those heart-attacks between two slices of bread in NYC.

And add me to the people who like Pittsburgh. Yeah, it ain't the prettiest place, especially in the winter, and the road system is the most confusing in the U.S. (you invariably end up on the wrong side of the wrong river and can't figure out how to get back across), but it's a fun place with some no-frills, knock back some beer people. And they love their football. That sounds like a good place to me.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know you can, but they usually look at you funny. :)

Actually, I've got a pretty long list of places in Pittsburgh I'd rather eat than Primanti's.

4. rgd

rgd Guest

Chicago's not shitty. The problem with Chicago is two-thirds of the people under 30 are ass holes. Huge ass holes.

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

This is very true.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hook a brother up.

I'll be there soon for a Steelers game and need dining options.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Regarding Ms. Miller:

I'd hit it.....

...over the head with a bottle of Iron City.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Depends what you like. Mineo's in Squirrel Hill for pizza. If I'm in Pittsburgh, I'm hitting Mineo's at least once.

Original's in Oakland for hot dogs and the most amazing pile of tasty but greasy-as-hell french fries you'll ever encounter.

Pamela's for brunch. It's a chain you can find in a few neighborhoods (Squirrel Hill, Oakland, Shady Side). Great pancakes.

Nothing special down by the stadium. The Clark Bar is walking distance and it isn't bad.

10. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

What's with the thin skin Pittsburgh? Some semi-famous celeb calls you a name, and you've got to get all pissy about it?

You see that's the difference between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Somewhere every day, on a comedy stage, on a TV show, in a movie, in a newspaper or magazine Cleveland gets dumped on.

And you know what Clevelanders do?

They laugh and if they're in a good mood, they'll add to the joke.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... and then we'll key your car on the way out. Scratch "Garfield 1-2-3-2-3" across the driver's side.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That's crap.

And I say that as a former Clevelander.

Complete crap.

Draft saved Draft deleted