1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sienna Miller BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Oct 6, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey! Can we get a freaking spoiler alert there, bub? :D

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Oh, who cares? People get so worked up when celebrities knock their cities...it's not like some politico or business leader called the city "Shitsburgh"...it's just a hot chick who is an OK actress. She's more famous for who she used to date than for any of her movies. It's not the end of the world that she thinks your town is a dump.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

My mom was born in Meadville.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

DEN - John Elway 5-yard pass to Mark Jackson (Rich Karlis made PAT), 0:39.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh. No. He. Didn't.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Uh oh.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

You know, Trey, I expect something like that from Armchair_QB. Or from Inky. Or from Good Doc.

But from you?

Et tu, Trey?

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Those fucking sandwiches will finish you. People ought to go to a NYC deli and see what a real sandwich is.

9. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I've never seen the movie, but a couple stills of Miss Miller from "Alfie" makes it seem worthy of putting in your Netflix queue for at least eight seconds of enjoyment.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The Primanti's sandwich is...unique. A NYC deli sandwich means overloaded to the point that you have to pick it apart to eat it and it's ridiculously overpriced.

That said, I'll take an NYC deli sandwich over Primanti's any day. But that's mostly because I don't like cole slaw.

11. outofplace

It's amazing how many people have an opinion on Pittsburgh, but no clue what it actually looks like these days.

12. outofplace

I was thinking possibly Pissburgh, but people from outside the 'burgh do that just by accident quite a bit.

I like the comments from the mayor. Have to remember this is a 26-year-old kid. Still cracks me up that the city has a mayor who was playing high school football 8 years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted