1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sick Sad World: 82-year-old woman has sex with 11-year-old boy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1171605441246780.xml&coll=7 (via The Obscure Store)

It was too much for some residents of The Dalles to believe that a rosy-cheeked 82-year-old church volunteer with a penchant for gardening and a reputation for kindness actually had sexual intercourse with the 11-year-old boy in her foster care.

The story rocked the town of 12,000 when Georgie Audean Buoy was arrested almost a year ago. Hours after Buoy, now 84, pleaded guilty Thursday and was sentenced to three years in prison, the district attorney felt compelled to offer proof to the doubters.
    In the summer of 2004, she took in the 11-year-old boy for three months. She told detectives that she heard the boy had been abandoned as a baby. When she baked him a birthday cake, the boy said no one had ever made him a cake for his birthday. Buoy described the boy as very mature, saying he seemed more like 15 or 16.

At the time, Buoy was living alone with her husband of nearly 45 years. Elmer "Ed" Buoy, a World War II veteran, had health problems that required him to be on supplemental oxygen for the previous decade.

Buoy said her husband slept in a different bedroom and she acknowledged that she was lonely.

After her husband turned in, she and the boy would stay up late watching TV in her sewing room.

Buoy said hugs led to kisses and eventually to sexual contact when he would crawl into her bed.
    Buoy pleaded guilty Thursday to first-degree attempted sexual abuse as part of a plea agreement that spared the now 14-year-old victim from testifying. She could have faced a maximum sentence of 200 months.
    When Buoy gets out of prison, where she will be the oldest female inmate in Oregon, she will have to register as a sex offender.

Think that TTIUWP? Knock yourself out: http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_031306_news_rape_charges_.1fddd2e6.html

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Why, WHY did I click on that link? I knew I shouldn't, but I did it anyway... :-[ :-X

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, spaceman....would you?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

My eyes.. they are burning....

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Talk about throwing a Vienna Sausage down the hall way...gross

6. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Finally, a story about the older-woman-young-boy type that made me throw up. Thank you, horny granny!

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

8. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Almost sounds consentual

9. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I'm glad somebody got the reference :)

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Songbird would have gotten it. He still lusts in his heart from Quinn Mordendorfer.

11. boots

boots New Member

It proves several theories:
    1) Old People need love too.
    2) You're never too old to become a whore.
    3) She still can make a snake rise.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

MM, just a heads up before someone not so nice does it...

It's Morgendorffer.

Draft saved Draft deleted