1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI: Top 25 most hated teams of all-time

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I haven't talked to LeBron since his rookie season. He seemed like a pretty nice kid then. He's turned into a complete douchebag.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Sheeeeit. Call him up, Mizzou! Holla atcha boy!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The name-drop police onthe case! :D

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Hey LeBron, remember me? I was the fat, bald 29-year old among the hundred reporters screaming questions at AAU games in 2001 and 2002?

You don't?!

Then perhaps you remember me from your rookie season. I was the fat, bald 31-year-old sitting eight rows from the back, 12 seats over...

You don't?!

You've changed man. I used to think you were cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Mizzou can holla at me any time. He can scream anything he wants. I'll answer.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  6. dooley_womack1

Hey, Mizzou's a married man! Stop tempting him to stray!

7. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Fixed.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

He could at least mole it over.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Um, trying to steer this back on course.

Would have thought the Bad Boys Pistons would be #1, with Bill Laimbeer as the poster child.

Followed by any Duke basketball team in places 2-25.

Don't see the 72 As or the Broad Street Bullies. Maybe our Canadian friends from the north see it differently, but I think a lot of folks states side kind of enjoyed the muggery and thuggery of those Flyers teams.

10. dooley_womack1

Yeah, Captain, please at least get it off that course.

11. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

This year's Canucks are up there. As are the 2006 and 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers...especially the 2006 team. Ben Roethlisberger and Hines "cheapshot" Ward make my stomach turn. And how can you not hate those obnoxious, Arrrrrrrrn City-swilling, rag-twirling hilljack fans?

BTW, I originally spelled Hines Ward's name like the ketchup...inside joke I forgot that there is no one on the inside here. My bad. The best man at my wedding would have found it very amusing, however.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

I've always loved a good donnybrook. My only problem with the Flyers of that era is that, while the Leafs eventually got to be as tough as them, they could never quite seal the deal on the scoreboard.

Draft saved Draft deleted