1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI Swimsuit 2013: Welcome to TigerVols' Nightmare

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

What about Tyra Banks?

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

For those of you who do not think Kate Upton is sexy.

Think of her coming to your door with a 12-pack of beer in one hand, and a large pizza in the other, wearing a g-string and your favorite wife-beater tanktop.

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

[​IMG]

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I cannot fathom that there is someone out there even for a moment seriously arguing that Kate Upton is not attractive.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Kate Upton is certainly attractive. But she's not my type at all.

7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Cool. When she calls, please give her my number.

Thanks in advance.

8. Dick Whitman

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I find it much more shallow when people can't accept that everyone has types than when people say Kate Upton isn't attractive. It doesn't matter how ugly I might be when I say Charlize Theron isn't my type. She's beautiful, and that doesn't need to be said. But she isn't what I look for in a woman.

I definitely can see why Kate Upton wouldn't be right for some guys, especially guys like 108-pound Dick Whitman and paleo-dieting TigerVols. They both can see why other men like Upton, even if TigerVols considers those reasons to be contributing to the ungluing of American society.

10. Dick Whitman

This is spot-on.

I'm 5-foot-9, a buck-fortysomething. I can see why a guy who is 6-plus, 200-plus would be interested in Kate Upton. But I'm completely incompatible with a 5-foot-11 woman with her curves. Completely. So much so that I can't even pretend about it. I like little cheerleader types. That Hannah Davis woman is much more fetching to me.

11. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I'm shorter than you but damn, I'd be up for the climb.

12. Dick Whitman

Well, me, too. But there's an opportunity cost to just looking. Every second I'm looking at Kate Upton is a second not spent looking at, say, Ms. Davis. Or Mila Kunis. Or some other small wonder.

Draft saved Draft deleted