1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI Swimsuit 2013: Welcome to TigerVols' Nightmare

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I don't know, it seems like that's real jiggle there.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I've been in contact with breast sizes from 32A up to 36DD and most sizes inbetween (I miss college) and I will have to be in the camp of: "Real...and fabulous"

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

*Real and spectacular.

Nina Agdal is my favorite Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, though. I think even TigerVols could get on that bandwagon, even if she does like Hardee's.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I thought this was about Katherine Webb being in it and how it will distract AJ McCarron from greatness next season.

5. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Kate Upton is youthful and blonde, with a soft body and terrific cans, who seems both amusing and amused at it all. If you don't find that attractive, then you don't find that attractive. Making your Upton dislike almost political in its passion strikes me as a little silly. You don't spank it to her pics. Great. Good for you.

6. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

If Kate Upton has a muffin top, then 75% of the citizens of the United States are fucking hippos.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Well...duh! Five Guys, Krispy Kreme and "Super Size Me" kinda do that to those lardos.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The DirecTV girl, is she not?
    And Jeter's squeeze.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Kate Upton is absolutely fucking attractive. Fact. She's hot as shit. And fake? Not like any fake I've ever had an unfortunate experience with.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

A man is blessed to get to play with big, beautiful, natural, pert breasts in his life.
    It's not a question of attractiveness.
    Just authenticity.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'd rather play with small but real ones, than bigger but inauthentic. I've had both, too, so I know why I have such preferences.

12. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

If those are fake, I'd like to meet the surgeon, shake his hand and buy him the beverage of his choice.

Draft saved Draft deleted