1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI: 25 percent of surveyed PGA pros think Tiger used PEDs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Apr 29, 2010.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Mickelson has also slimmed up from a few years ago, PED's help with that. That is why judging by body is ridiculous

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Considering Woods' effect on PGA Tour prize money, did those 25 percent also add "and Thank God he did!"

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tiger's middle name is Tontegrity.

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

So true - something tells me there are a few birthers among them.

5. I wouldn't put much stock in a pro golfer's opinion on politics ... but PED's, which is relative to their profession, is another matter. One I think they might better informed.

DD post was spot on for me. .. His link to the Doc, shouldn't be overlooked.
    Smoke-fire and all that.

6. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I don't think Woods has gotten that much bigger. It's not like he turned into a linebacker over night. Has he gotten a little bit bigger? sure he has. He has also matured into his body. He is also a fulltime professional athelte instead of a student athlete like he was coming out of college, and mix that with his limited playing schedule, it's not like he's dealing with the grind of a 162 game campaign, his physique is more than reasonable, especially as it has been a gradual build over 10-15 years. Does that mean he's clean? no. But it's also not as big of an indictment on him as a Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa who went from string bean to defensive end in the course of an off-season.

Draft saved Draft deleted