1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I stick a banana in the tailpipe?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Kaylee, Feb 11, 2008.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Really? Even after everything I've said to Mikey?

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

people are starting to get angry around here:

[​IMG]

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you can't blame me for instinct.

5. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

-- Egging vehicles in the middle of the night is always a good plan. Rent a car and do a drive-by. Don't use your own vehicle, stupid.

-- Rounding up some neighbors to greet this fucker as he gets back into now-warm dildomobile will probably get your point across.

-- As far as actual vandalism, feces is so 1980s. I say tire foam his wheelwells and watch those brakes not work worth a shit, or a good bucket of paint to the windshield. Repeat: Do not use credit cards, debit cards, etc. to buy said paint, and again, it's always good to hire a third party in a rental car to do the paint throwing.

-- Finally, don't tell us you don't like it in the ass. All women with giant dildos love it in the ass, it's a proven fact.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

This is a fabulous idea.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

and any possible DNA. ::)

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

But, seriously, super glue in his door locks. He can't start his truck if he can't get in it.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fabulous? really? fabulous.

hand over your fucking man card ... now.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Yeah, once you wrote that note, if you signed it, you can't do shit. Otherwise I'd say throw a dart at the ideas posted here.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

You need a card to be able to fuck men? Damn, FoaF and Mike have some paperwork to fill out.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Why not do one of the following:

- Crazy glue on the door handle... he can't get into the car to start it if his hand is glued to the handle
    - Unscrew the gas cap, apply crazy glue, close gas cap. Once that sucker runs out of gas, he won't be able to refill it. No gas, he can't start it.

Draft saved Draft deleted