1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I stick a banana in the tailpipe?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Kaylee, Feb 11, 2008.

1. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I don't know that vandalizing his car would be the way to go since you've already voiced your displeasure to him. You're suspect No. 1

Course, you could contract Rick Vaughn ... "Want us to drag him outside, kick the shit out of him?"

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I like the dildo idea. That made me laugh out loud.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Leave a note saying you hit it (even though nobody hit it), then watch him go nuts looking for the damage.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

and I thought there was going to be a Beverly Hills Cop mention in this thread

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

superglue the giant dildo inside the tailpipe

6. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Drop a deuce right in the middle of his hood. Then, with rubber gloves please, rub the deuce and smear "warm this up" on the winshield.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well, the smell will never go away. However, this might subject the apartment complex to a stench that, from what I hear, is beyond description.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

If I ever need to get back at someone, I'm coming to the members of SportsJournalists.com first.

9. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

that is the truth, proven time and time again with both hilarity and alarming degrees of vengeance. good job all.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Knowing where Kaylee lives, the gay pride sticker is a fabulous idea. The dildo is also solid. Though, I do think the best idea is the note telling him someone hit his car and letting him worry about it for hours.

11. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Make sure you wipe the fingerprints off the dildo before it goes in.

12. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

My guess, your neighbor has a Ford Excursion. They came with an optional diesel engine.
    An older generation diesel engine, which was the 7.1 Powerstroke Diesel, does require warmup. They don't have sparkplugs, they come with glowplugs, so the engine doesn't quite work quite like normal gas/fuel combustion engine.
    Now, it doesn't require a half-hour warmup. Five to seven minutes on a cold start.

Draft saved Draft deleted