1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I be pissed or not?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Kick her in the vagina?

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

Weren't you the guy who called shotglass a pussy for being sad that his cat died?

And now you're bitching about a girl throwing a Starburst at you?

And a coffee stain on your sweater?

Eunuchbomber, more like it.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Lamar, it's always nice to meet a fair and honest negotiator. :)

4. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Rokski - and eye for an eye ::)

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Agreed. :)

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

And obviously not getting any loving at home, so she's a moron at work.

She owes you an apology. Wear the sweater again next time she's in, to remind her ass. If it needs special cleaning, give her the bill.

And know that she's only a bitch because her husband can't stand the sight of her.

7. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Touche Jones.
    The issue here is that she was acting like an idiot needs to be held accountable. I don't mind a little goofing off now and then, but there is a line. Plus the fact that it was so blown off by everyone has me seething. I lnow it is just a sweater, but damn. There is a sexist overtone here too. What if I had done something to ruin her dress or something? Bet I woulda been chaulked up as an immature jerk and gotten a talking to.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Piotr, same thing I thought. Chick's pissed because she's not getting laid and not getting taken care of on V-Day, and that anger is getting re-directed.

Co-workers, beware!

Draft saved Draft deleted