1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Denny Green resign in his postgame press conference?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jason_whitlock, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Name three Ravens offensive players besides Ogden you'd want on your team.

That's what I thought.

Billick is supposed to be the one with the offensive pedigree, and he hasn't had a good offense in the seven years he's been there. At some point, it falls on him.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ohh come on, we all know that Fassel's offense was lousy because the ultimate shithead, Matt Cavanaugh, left him with no talent ::)

3. pallister

pallister Guest

We all know you have no problem being condescending.

I've played sports my whole life. Of course, I never played at a hallowed institution such as Ball State, which obviously would make me an expert on everything.

You keep big-timing it, JW. Play to your strengths.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I hereby move that pallister be banished for attempted outing (attempted, since all know JW went to Testicle Tech). As a suggested alternative sentence, I move that pallister be stripped of all his tweed jackets.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I can't believe anyone would dare to question the great Whitlock's football knowledge. He played with Jeff George!

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Michel Therrien, former coach of the Penguins, after a particularly bad outing by his guys.
    Delivered low-key, with inimitable Gallic shrugs.

"Half of this team doesn't care".

"that defensive squad.....their goal is to be the worst defensive squad in the league"...."they're soft...."

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

The biggest thing I got out of this game was that due to Arizona losing, we avoided the "Leinart's the greatest" hype for another week. Well, mostly. The overnight guy for ESPN Radio is a Leinart (and USC in general) nut - hugger, and he was all aflutter about Leinart. But if Arizona would've won, the Leinart junk would've been unbearable.

8. lono

lono Active Member

Denny Green resign?

If he had any decency, he'd consider hari-kiri.

Draft saved Draft deleted