1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shorts

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by WaylonJennings, May 7, 2009.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

A grossman? Don't let the bride hear that. :)

2. GlenQuagmire

GlenQuagmire Active Member

When you're outside for two hours for a college football practice in August when it's 90-plus degrees? Yeah, I think shorts and polo are fine. If it's really hot, I'll wear a loose-fitting moisture-wicking shirt and shorts or cargo.

The point is to actually be comfortable - within reason - while doing your job. I see no victory in wearing khakis and a polo when it looks like you went swimming. (As for games, I'm not a big fan of shorts if you're working in a pressbox.)

As for what I what I wear when working from home: Whatever the hell I want. Shorts, towel, commando, birthday suit.

If your boss dictates a dress code for working from home, I suggest you start looking for a new job because you work for an absolute f'ing jackass who needs to do more work and less micro-managing.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Especially if she's a Bears fan. ;)

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Who gives a fuck what you wear at home, aside from your cellmates?

Draft saved Draft deleted