1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shocking development in Philly!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Ask the Browns and Lions whether he was the perfect short-term quarterback.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Garcia is still a good, productive quarterback. He's a case of the sum somehow being greater than the parts. But he needs a decent offense around him. On a crap team, he'll be a disaster. But those are the only teams that are going to be willing to plug him in. A good team is going to want more stability at QB than a 37-year-old over-achiever.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

True.

McNabb is also a pussy if his reported reaction is close to accurate.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Swamps.. I think he does have the two papers confused.

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I made a comment on the location of the Trenton Times in that thread.
    I also made a comment on the Trentonian in that thread.
    Two different papers. As someone who allegedly was raised in the area you would have known that.

6. I was definitely thinking of the Trentonian. My godfather from up in that area used to take it and it was horrible. I don't read the Trenton Times. Haven't heard a lot of good things about Newhouse. I don't live in the area anymore and I rely on the Philly.com for my news. But yes, I grew up in Burlington County.

7. didn't that just say Delaware County?

8. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Could the former teammate by chance be Doug Flutie? another former thought to be too old former pro bowl QB who still had a few good years left in him? Just throwin it out there.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Let's see, sounds like a little pressure. We should be hearing a new report of McNabb hurling at any time.

10. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

Don't worry, the Trenton Times is complete and utter crap, too. Eckel is a terrific football guy though.

11. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

Because I felt like it.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You are an ass. That is all.

Draft saved Draft deleted