1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shit, now there goes the neighborhood....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Feb 15, 2007.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

jgmacg?

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

andy....have you got a buzzer that goes off every time I post? Are you the on-duty represented of the "Get Yawn" committee? :)

You sure are quick with the pistol anytime I post. Zeke a close second.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Was this child the first test tube baby born and presented to Adam and Steve? Can't be. This baby is too damn cute. As cute as I've seen in a while. Should be on ads.

Which will bring the response, "So Yawn, you think gay couples shouldn't adopt cute babies, only ugly ones." But whatever.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Home on leave from the culture wars.

[​IMG]

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hell, European men do that double-kiss all the time.

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I just know when I see your name under "last post" or "started by" some unintentional comedy is just a click away.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yeah. That's what Jocelyn Elders said about Rush Limbaugh one time. Fenian mentions it about Ann Coulter a lot. And of course, there are what liberals might refer to as Hannitizer sanitizers on this block. Since every thing should be considered in its context, you just complimented me more than you ever dreamed of intending to.

8. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meat+head

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow...Yawn has fallen to new depths of cluelessness.

Hey Yawn! Since you're such a capitalist-loving gent, I've got one great offer for you:

[​IMG]

It's for sale!!!!!

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian just got appointed president of the Michael Stivik "Those Were the Days" Fan Club.

Draft saved Draft deleted