1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shirley Sherrod/Andrew Breitbart

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Lighten up, Francis.

Apparently, the only place they teach mindreading is at espresso school. :)

Barnicle a lib? Uh, okay. Doesn't seem like much of one to me. But hey, if you want to use him in a full-of fail post attempting to smear libs, who am I to deny you your fun?

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Used to be people would walk soft and carry a big stick. Now it's walk soft and cry like little babies. So I'm going to have the last word.

Breitbart is a hack. He deserves a substantial amount of blame in this. But of course the rightwing knuckleheads here want to cry about what a victim he is and how he was set up. Even if he was, tough shit. If he wasn't such a dipshitted, mouth-frothing hack and wanted to be a real journalist he'd have done some homework first. But he didn't, because he's not a journalist. He's a hack. He should be rendered irrelevant to anyone with an ounce of credibility, but he won't be, because he'll continue to provide those with partisan interests what they want. He's lowlife scum and he loves it. He has a record proving as much.

And since not a single person here has defended the Obama admin's handling of it, stop crying about it and trying to bring the focus back to it, those of you who feel for poor little Breitbart. Your intellectual dishonesty is just pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.