1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shia Labeouf takes on Spielberg, Bay

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, May 17, 2010.

?

Good move or bad move by LaBeouf to bash Transformers 2 and Indiana Jones?

1. Good move - he's right

47.2%
  2. Good move - it gets his name out there

11.1%
  3. Bad move - He'll get crushed by Bay and Spielberg like an extra getting stomped on by Megatron

30.6%
  4. Bad move - his criticisms are akin to Dallas Braden taking on A-Rod

38.9%
  1. Double J

Double J Active Member

She's Angelina Jr. That's it.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She wishes. Jolie is 1,000,000,000 times hotter and about 1,000,000,000,000 times better actress.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

A billion times zero is still zero, as is a trillion times zero. :D

4. Mizzougrad96

Here's the actress who has been hired to replace Fox in Transformers 3.

http://www.modelsblog.info/content/2010/01/rosie-huntington-whiteley.jpg

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Good move or bad move for Shia to fuck Megan Fox?

http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/201108/shia-labeouf-actor-transformers-indiana-jones-wall-street?currentPage=5

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

time was that shia seemed headed on the same career path as leonardo dicaprio. now? um, not so much.... well, leo diCRAPio, maybe...

7. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Good move to do it. Idiotic move to talk about it. What does it prove for him to come out and say this? If this were a dude on the street I can see it, that guy isn't "famous" but Labeouf somewhat is, so what does this do?

8. Mizzougrad96

I've seen him in smaller movies where I thought he did a good job. He is God awful in the first two Transformers movies, but at least he didn't do anything stupid enough to get himself fired from the franchise.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I like stupid action movies as much as anyone but Transformers was horrible and I can't even bear to listen to the screechy sounds those bots make in Transformers 2.

I can't think of any movies I have disliked more in years.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Never understood the appeal, I figure better actors (like Joseph Gordon Leavitt) shy away from robot movies.
    It seems like every five years or so Hollywood seems intent on shoving "new young leading men" into big ticket pictures - call it the Moneyball effect.
    But I went to see Ironman BECAUSE Robert Downey Jr. was in it. Figure it couldn't suck if a guy with a rep like his was in it. Most of the stuff filling theaters this Summer? They don't even tell you who is in it - because it wouldn't make a difference.
    For a guy who has been in a string of movies he admits himself sucked - Shia still seems quite impressed with himself.

11. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Shia is the biggest hack in Hollywood. No surprise Indiana Jones 4 was lame and Wall Street 2 sucked -- the common element is him. I don't know why girls like him so much.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Famous hollywood actor with millions and millions of dollars and you aren't sure why women like him?

Draft saved Draft deleted