1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the Duggars

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 24, 2009.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33006136/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/?GT1=43001

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

"Superfetation" was the name of my first greatest hits album.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Was talking about this with some people at the bar Monday night, and in related news, there's a woman, in Texas, I believe, who became pregnant twice in a matter of days, but it's two different fathers.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Maury Povich is going to be pretty confused.

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Oh come on, he's thinking this is at least a full week's worth of shows, maybe two. If some of those girls go thorugh seven, eight or more tests to find the real father of just one baby, just think how many tests it could possbily take to track down both fathers.

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I don't understand why they're not considered twins. There are two types of twins: identical, where the fertilized egg splits; and fraternal, where two separate eggs are fertilized. Presumably, barring some crazy coincidence, one of those eggs would always be fertilized before the other one, so the woman would be "getting pregnant while pregnant."

Draft saved Draft deleted