1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

She's got the eye of the tiger ... on her chest

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jan 14, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Or just this part:

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

This was excellent.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I just read the first six pages of that book, SC. Are you calling me an asexual mess whose sexual inactivity reeks to those around me? Because I already knew that.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

BERSERKER!

5. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

If you look closely at the signs (good luck on that one), you'll see that the snaps were taken at Fantasy Fest down in the Florida keys, during which time I think it's illegal for women not to get their chests airbrushed.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I got her corndog rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright here!

Gitchasum, you Red Stick whore!

7. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I don't think white is one of LSU's official team colors, Mike :)

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i thought she was ugly as hell.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Who, the tiger? :)

(And yeah, the hot ones usually don't have to go to such lengths to garner attention)

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

The only surprise about this thread is that no one's linked the K-State picture yet.

11. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

K-State pic? Please share.

These two shots do nothing for me. Sure, she's cute, but I'd rather see her wearing some kind of hoochie top than have a Tiger painted on her. I do enjoy the reactions of the people in the background.

Question: Is the person on the left in the second photo also a topless female, or is it a guy with a mullet? Neither answer would surprise me.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and you know what? i've always hated how the hot ones always show up in public with their shirts on. but then again, nobody ever said we live in a fair world.

Draft saved Draft deleted