1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

She's got the eye of the tiger ... on her chest

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jan 14, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Make sure you bring your girlfriend, guy. Maybe you could "do her" there, too.

2. You don't want the poor girl to injure herself while trying to lift her shirt to flash her tatas.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I could or I could make fuck to her.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Did he just say "make fuck"?

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Isn't that what you do when you are not in love? That or make like. Depends on the sobriety of the parties.

6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Is that anything like "having love?"

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I sense some resentment here. Mike, it's gonna happen for you just give it time. Okay, so you're going through a dry spell that Jesus would have envied, it happens to...well I'm sure it happened to a few other people throughout history.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

There's absolutely no resentment. Angola made a post a while ago, perhaps on a New Year's thread, longing to "do" his girlfriend. I thought it was hilarious.

We're three weeks shy from a two-year drought. But I'm not upset or frustrated at all, believe it or not. It'll happen, and six minutes afterward, I'm sure I'll be posting the story on this board.

And, Angola, the "making fuck" line is from Clerks. I thought you were baiting me on that one.

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I was just joking around. I knew what you were referencing.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Apparently I need to watch that movie again.

Draft saved Draft deleted